Iowa, Nebraska, & South Dakota
We have combined forces to support the outstanding safety culture within the trucking industry. A safer industry is critical to keep America moving forward.
Listen, Learn, And Get Tangible Takeaways
The 2024 Tri-State Safety Summit has built on the success of past events and offers a FULL roster of insightful and experienced professionals and promises to send you back home with incredible takeaways you can use to enhance your safety programs. Come share safety initiatives, learn about advocacy efforts, and participate in dynamic panel discussions.
Here is what you will experience!
- Take home a fatigue management program template after participating in an interactive 2-hour session with a Commercial Vehicle Safety Administration expert.
- Learn about critical safety metrics used by plaintiffs against trucking companies and how to track them. You will receive a snapshot of your company’s metrics as a takeaway.
- The American Transportation Research Institute will review key concerns identified by participants at last year’s conference and lead a roundtable discussion into our progress and the challenges that persist.
- Get the latest from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and your state’s Commercial Vehicle Enforcement.
Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs and Safety Policy, American Trucking Associations (ATA)
Fatigue Management Specialist, Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA)
Paul J. Enos
Chief Executive Officer, Nevada Trucking Association
Chief Operating Officer, ATA Associates, Inc.
Research Associate, American Transportation Research Institute (ATRI)
Group Leader, Virginia Tech Transportation Institute (VTTI)
Transportation Security Inspector, Department of Homeland Security, TSA
Manager, FMCSA Automated Commercial Motor Vehicle Evaluation Program
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Panel Participants
- Shirley McGuire, FMCSA Division Administrator – Iowa
- Jeremy Dugger, FMCSA Division Administrator – Nebraska
- Cindy Gerber, FMCSA Division Administrator – South Dakota
Enjoy Talking Safety & More
Sponsor & Exhibitors
Sponsorships & Exhibitor Space Available
“This event is the premier opportunity for trucking professionals from across the Midwest to share with and learn from each another and national leaders, right here in the heartland.”
Kent Grisham, President, Nebraska Trucking Association
Spring into the year focused on Safety!
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to listen and learn from the nation’s leading safety professionals at the Midwest’s largest trucking industry safety summit.